- 7/8 - There will be a Farewell... Click Here
- 5/24 - WARPED is Closed.
- 5/12 - We are touring OHIO May/June & are accepting guest spots for wrestlers in that area. If you're interested in appearing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, PM Joey on the boards, or send @ThisIsWARPED a tweet. Ohio's own Dr. EMO will appear 5/31 in Akron @ WARPED92. He first appeared on our 2nd show vs Malik Logan back in March 2010!
- 5/11 - WARPED makes a stop in Wichita, KS before embarking on the next tour. Find out what went down by checking out the results and ordering the DVD now! Just use the Results link to the left.
- 5/9 - Hardcore Forking runs wild at the WARPED/FRONTIRE Joint show, plus much more. Click Here to read.
- 5/6 - If you haven't heard, WARPED Wrestling is introducing the Junior Heavyweight Championship. This is huge for WARPED, but the title is more than just a new addition to the company. It has history and ties, much like a few other aspects of WARPED. Those ties go back to 2003 with Headstrong Wrestling.
Is WARPED becoming Headstrong Wrestling? Click Here to read.
- 5/5 - WARPED heads to the home base this Saturday with a Wichita, Kansas event in the Wichita Ballroom. For the first time ever in WARPED, a World Title Main Event was stopped by a referee... Wallace is still the World Champ - how will he celebrate? Mr Rottentreats lost, but was not pinned/submitted - is he okay and how will he react?
Who is the Headstrong masked man that attacked Malik Logan and why did he?
Will Dylan Daniels respond to Hugo Strange's FnX Challenge?
What was Missy concerned about concerning Hugo?
What's happening with the Tag Team Titles?